Collaborative Studies Program with CCTS
The Food Innovation Center and the Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) were partners on a collaborative pilot RFA to create translational integrated research teams across the health sciences. It is expected that through generation of preliminary data, this funding of $50,000 for one year will facilitate acquisition of extramural support for new and expanded research efforts focusing on functional aspects of disease/health processes or interventions.
Congratulations to the recipient of the FIC-CCTS Pilot Award (2012–2013):
Bioavailabiltiy and distribution of black raspberry phytochemicals from novel OSU functional foods designed for cancer prevention
Yael Vodovotz, FAES (PI); Ronney Abaza, COM; Steven K. Clinton, COM; Gregory Lesinski, COM; Dennis Pearl, A&S; Steven J. Schwartz, FAES; Christopher Weghorst, CPH
View the full list of awardees from the multi-track CCTS RFA.
Also in this section
- Matching Program Support
- FFH/FIC Seed Grants and Team Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Awards
- Past Funding Programs
NewsMore news »
- Mediterranean diet may decrease pain associated with obesity featuring FIC member Charles Emery
- Foods for Health Discovery Theme and the Food Innovation Center Announce Spring 2017 Seed Grant Program
- Why McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Tastes Like Tomato Sauce featuring FIC member Devin Peterson
- Anti-inflammatory diet could reduce risk of bone loss in women