Doctoral Research Grants
The mission of the Food Innovation Center (FIC) is to improve global life quality by inspiring sustainable multidisciplinary food solutions. The FIC Doctoral Research Grants support post-candidacy doctoral students in advancing innovative research consistent with the FIC mission. The maximum budget is up to $5,000 in direct costs for one year per award. Funds are for direct research expenses including supplies, core facility fees, travel essential to the conduct of research, research subject incentives, and publication costs. Six projects were supported in 2012. For full details, review the 2012 RFP. Check back at this page for future doctoral research funding opportunities.
Doctoral Research Grant Awards to date:
2012 Doctoral Research Grants
Additional questions? Please contact 614-292-0229 or email@example.com.
Also in this section
- Matching Program Support
- FFH/FIC Seed Grants and Team Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Awards
- Past Funding Programs
NewsMore news »
- Mediterranean diet may decrease pain associated with obesity featuring FIC member Charles Emery
- Foods for Health Discovery Theme and the Food Innovation Center Announce Spring 2017 Seed Grant Program
- Why McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Tastes Like Tomato Sauce featuring FIC member Devin Peterson
- Anti-inflammatory diet could reduce risk of bone loss in women