2014 Travel Awards
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2014 Graduate Student Travel Awards!
These awards were for graduate students currently advised by a full FIC member who have worked on research projects consistent with the FIC mission. The awards were designed to help students travel to professional meetings and conferences of national or international significance in 2014.
- Jinyu (Jenny) Xu
Abstract title: Obesity and colon cancer: Does time of exposure matter?
Epidemiology; Traveling to the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2014.
Advisor: Susan Olivo-Marston
- Tsung-Ta (David) Hsu
Abstract title: Evaluation of Reductions in Foodborne and Waterborne Pathogens by Urban Wetlands
Environmental Science; Traveling to the American Society for Microbiology 114th General Meeting.
Advisor: Jiyoung Lee
- Junnan Gu
Abstract title: Impact of novel black raspberry food products for cancer prevention on ellagitannin metabolites in men
Food Science; Traveling to the 2014 American Institute of Cancer Research Annual Conference.
Advisor: Yael Vodovotz
Also in this section
- Matching Program Support
- FFH/FIC Seed Grants and Team Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Awards
- Past Funding Programs
NewsMore news »
- Mediterranean diet may decrease pain associated with obesity featuring FIC member Charles Emery
- Foods for Health Discovery Theme and the Food Innovation Center Announce Spring 2017 Seed Grant Program
- Why McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Tastes Like Tomato Sauce featuring FIC member Devin Peterson
- Anti-inflammatory diet could reduce risk of bone loss in women